- We are planning to hold a new kind of Marriage Enrichment weekend at a local home in 2016.
- This will be a "non-residential" format where couples come to the presentations early in the morning on Saturday, stay all day for several special subject talks and then go home to rest on Saturday night.
- To continue and complete the experience, the couple return to the site early on Sunday morning and will finish up at around 5:00 on Sunday night to go home.
- Three meals are included in this format: Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and Lunch on Sunday.
- We can only host 6 or 7 couples in this venue so please register early if you are interested.
- The dates for these special Marriage Enrichment events are:
April 23-24 in Delaware, OH
October 15-16 in Delaware, OH
- If you are interested in attending please see the registration link below
- We are hoping to schedule this revised format type of Marriage Enrichment Event at local congregations too. We are calling it a "workshop".
- Workshop dates can be arranged at the request of congregations in the Central Ohio Area.
To download our brochure, click below.